If you know me, you know that I LOVE my colored jeans. I have mint green ones and lemon yellow ones that are my go-to, favorite staples. I'm convinced that you can't be in a bad mood when you're wearing candy-colored pants. So go ahead an find your perfect pair, and rest assured that their maker is both fab and fair :)
- Top photo, sherbet colored jeans by Reuse jeans, constructed from 80% recycled fabric.
- Pink and Grey jeans from Elsom organic jeans, available from Fashion-conscience.com
- Lemon yellow skinnies: fair trade and made from 97% organic cotton (plus stretch) by Monkee Genes, a U.K. company that uses "no slave labour, no child labour, no blood, no sweat, and no tears."
- Jade green and balloon red jeans made in the USA by American Apparel
- Purple and pink bubblegum jeans, also by Reuse jeans, constructed from 80% recycled fabric
- Chili red skinnies from Monkey Genes