This collection is for those of you that are "not into costumes," but still want to participate in the general Halloween spirit of things. I am here to support you, and have provided some fun accessories to help you show respect for and acknowledgement of Halloween without donning tights and stage make-up.
Personally, I can't comprehend non-participation in a time of year that allows--nay--encourages ridiculous costume wearing, but I also grew up dancing competitively and wearing false eyelashes at the tender age of 11 (yes, like Dance Moms, though I wish I could say it were more like So You Think You Can Dance), so my experience of costume-wearing is probably not representative of the general population.
Either way, enjoy the skulls! I would wear them year round.
- Skull charm is made in the USA
- Gold skull earrings with sparkly eyes are made in NYC
- Cat and pumpkin earrings are made in the USA, and 20% of sales benefit Born Free USA. Also, if you buy two pairs, shipping is free.
- Leather and skull bracelets are handmade in Los Angeles of 100% reclaimed metal. Leather is dyed with non-toxic earth friendly dye.
- Orange bangle is made of sustainable mango tree wood.
- Crystal-encrusted skull earrings are made in the USA
If you'd like to go even more under the radar with your Halloween style, you could pick just one of these pieces below to create mystery as to whether you are openly acknowledging the holiday or just wearing really crazy trousers. Always keep them on their toes.
- Patterned trousers are fair trade
- Black skinnies with zippers are made in the USA
- T-shirt is AMAZING vintage Misfits from a local DC vendor on Etsy
- Bag is made in the USA
- Nail polish is manufactured in the USA, cruelty free, and DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free
- Orange 'converse' sneakers are fair trade, and made with organic cotton uppers and FSC rubber from sustainable forests