From handmade bath salts to artisanal sugars, give your mom the best of everything to make her feel her best!
- These handmade bath salts from Barr-Co are delicately scented, moisturizing, and have only five ingredients: salts, milk, oatmeal, vanilla and vetiver. They make your skin smell like heaven.
- Antique silver, pewter, and Swarovski crystal earrings, made in the USA by Ben Amun.
- Strawberry Basil Black Pepper and cane sugar, and Raspberry Hibiscus Bolivian Rose Salt, all made by hand in NYC. These are a great gift for a gourmand mother, or a mom who loves to entertain.
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask is perfect for soothing dry skin from too much sun, or just as a hydrating pick-me-up.
- Four rollerball scents in sliding tin case by sage + fasten. All products are made without sulphates, parabens, or synthetic dyes and are cruelty free.
Brighten Her Day
Floral silk pajamas and hand-painted slip-ons will bring cheer to any fun-loving mama.
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, these all vegan, organic, fairly traded and kosher chocolate bars serve a greater purpose. For every purchase of this 8-piece set, 100-percent of profits go to animal rescue organizations.
- 100% silk pajama pants (and a top!), made in the USA by Maison du Soir.
- Fair trade cosmetic bag/clutch from Connected Fair Trade.
- Four assorted Voluspa candles, made in the USA from coconut wax (cleaner burning than other waxes, even soy). My love for Voluspa will never, ever die.
- TOMS shoes, hand-painted by artists in Haiti under fair labor conditions.
Shop the post: