As you've seen here and here, oversize sweaters and rolled up jeans have have become one of my favorite uniforms to fall back on this season (if you'll excuse the pun), and today I'm using them to do a little color-blocking.
The colors I'm wearing also signify a red letter day: today (Sunday) is the last day you can enter to win your own red bag like the one I'm wearing. If you aren't the lucky winner, you could also buy one to have as your very own over at Modavanti, and take 15% off of your purchases through November 30 with special code MYFAIRVANITY.
And, I'm pleased to report that today, I'm wearing a 100% sustainable ensemble:
- Vegan bag by Angela + Roi (repeat: today is the LAST DAY to win one of your own!)
- Bangles made from sustainably grown mango tree wood by Mango Tree Bangles
- Consigned J.Crew cashmere sweater
- Jeans are made in the USA by Lucky Brand denim
- Shoes are consigned Stuart Weitzman kitten heels.
Shop the look (sustainably):
a Rafflecopter giveaway