- Rose gold aviators purchased used on Ebay, similar available HERE;
- Gray shirt by Alternative Apparel;
- Black cross-body bag by Matt and Nat, who make beautiful vegan bags with interiors made of recycled plastic bottles;
- Woven palm fronds bracelet was made right in front of me in Hawaii, similar available HERE;
- Black and cream bangle is from Secondi, a consignment store in my neighborhood that is fair, fabulous and awesome;
- Recycled platinum and diamond ring by Brilliant Earth;
- Nail polish by American Apparel (Cruelty free, DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free, and of course, Made in the USA)
But there is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, like a summer tomato. I could eat tomato sandwiches every day all summer long if my tomato supply allowed it. In fact, I just ate one today, right before writing this. I like them with mayo, salt and pepper on wheat toast-- and nothin else. How about you?
As promised, no unfair elements of my outfit are disclosed.