I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall! And to celebrate it's arrival, I've picked out a few of my favorites from AHAlife, one of my favorite online resources for discovering thoughtful, on-trend brands. And just through today, you can take 24% off of your first purchase on their site with code AHANEW.
I'm a big fan of AHAlife not just because they seek out thoughtful brands creating high-quality goods, but because they disclose the details of each item so well on their site. With one click, I can see whether something is handmade or organic, where it is made, and sometimes even how it is made. They tell the story behind their products quite thoroughly and I wish more online retailers would do the same.
In the (shoppable) image above, you can find:
- Shwood sunglasses, handmade in Oregon from sustainably harvested wood.
- Botkier tote (also available in a more conservative all-tan or all-black), made in the USA.
- Cuff by Kelly Wearstler, made in the USA of gold-plated brass. I wish it were recycled gold plated brass.
- Organic Pink Fijian Tea, made in Fiji.
- Wool Wrap: Crafted from hand-combed Mongolian yak wool, designer Khunu worked directly with herder communities to responsibly source its yak wool which is then crafted in the oldest textile workshop in Mongolia. Boom.
- Wrap clutch (also in this size) by Busk and Bask. Hand-crafted from vegetable-tanned leather, Chicago screws and a solid teak wood floor.