Inspired by my latest travels, this collection of sustainable and eco-friendly gift ideas will please the jet setter in your life, whether you're shopping for him, for her, or for you.
Clockwise from top left:
- Canvas, leather and metal weekender bag available from West Elm and made in the USA, $119
- Organic Jasmine-scented Dry Shampoo, $32
- This fair trade bag would make any travelin' stylista happy, and the cross-body style keeps her hands free whether she's riding a camel or shopping in a market. Reidi fold-over pouch, recycled brass, fair trade weaving, $425 from Ethica (40% off with code JINGLEBELLS)
- Set of four (4) organic lip balms by S.W. Basics-- perfect to stuff into each bag and coat pocket for long flights, $15
- Travel speakers are foldable and made from recycled carboard in the USA, $28.95
- Flight-friendly travel kit fillled with organically formulated products to give her calm and glowing skin upon arrival, $50
- Laptop backpack made from 100% recycled PET, $160
- Sleepmask in made in the USA and I can personally attest to its awesomeness-- I bring this baby everywhere. $23.95
- Toiletry bag made from upcycled sail cloth, $68
For 175 more sustainable gift ideas curated by eco bloggers like me, check out My Fair Gift Guide, or follow me on Pinterest to see what ethical gift finds I've pinned lately.
Shop the post: