During the #myfairNYE experiment, in which I asked you lovely folks to share your Fair NYE looks, I discovered that vintage clutches are apparently the hottest New Year's Eve accessory to hit town, which makes me very, very happy!
From top to bottom:
- Ashley is wearing a vintage hand-me-down clutch from her mother-- also love how you paired it with that fab skirt from locally-owned Violet Boutique!
- Victoria celebrated a friend's nuptials and rang in 2013 in a (rented) Badgley Mischka gown from Rent the Runway. I think RTR is super fair, don't you? I love the idea of women from across the country sharing a dress they will each only wear one time. Less waste in good taste.
- Sarah is also rocking a vintage clutch from her mother and made in America Alex and Ani bracelets
- Gina is wearing a vintage belt and handmade earrings (fair trade) from Greece.
- I wore a vintage clutch from Etsy and a lightly used jacket and bangle from Secondi.
Psst... Like Fair Vanity? Like me on the facebooks