It's holiday party tiiiiiiime! Here are a few fair frocks I've got my eye on.
For winterwear, I think all of these dresses need black tights, but you get the idea.
- A little Judy Jetson number by Milly, made in the USA (I tried it on in CUSP a while ago, and now it's SUPER discounted!)
- This bohemian number is made of recycled polyester and manufactured by the lovely folks at Amour Vert in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lace overlay mini is made in the USA by Nanette Lepore
- This green one is sexay-rexay and I love the color. Made in the USA by Milly
- Gold sequin wiggle dress is vintage 1960s era from Etsy.
- White tunic is made to order in the USA and also made to your specifications (trim, materials, color, you choose) by Bow and Drape.
- White embriodered dress is vintage from Etsy. I'm having trouble relocating it but I will do my best.
All of these LBDs (and OK, one blazer) are made in the USA.
From right to left, they're Stella McCartney, Rag & Bone, Milly, Rag & Bone and Milly again.
Psst... Like Fair Vanity? Like me on the facebooks!
Shop this post: