I promised you a follow up post of awesome, fair raincoats the other week, and I mean to keep that promise.
Below, I've assembled a variety of vintage, used and made in the USA options that will keep you stylin even when it's drizzly and cold. Enjoy!
- Terra New York raincoats are made in New York by two stylin' women. They're a little Blade Runner-esque, which I LOVE.
- Rag & Bone trench made in the USA and on clearance now.
- Navy Burberry Brit jacket is used
- Wintry powder blue quilted raincoat with gold detailing is vintage.
- Khaki trench is vintage 80s with matching belt, large hood, flannel plaid lining.
- Navy trench with gold buckle is vintage 1970s