While on tour with Capitol Movement and Armed Forces Entertainment (see further explanation in this post), I was lucky enough to do a little photo shoot in front of...the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. No biggie. Just the only remaining wonder of the original Seven Wonders of the World.
As you can imagine, I could not wait to share the colors, the sights, and the feel of this incredible place with all of you, and I was quite pleased to discover that the camels were 100% on top of fall 2012 trends. As you can see, they showed up wearing this fall's hottest colors and I think they look fabulous-- don't you?
Thank you, camels of Egypt!
And, of course, here is one way to get this look fairly.
All you need is:
- A gray t-shirt from American Apparel or Alternative Apparel
- Skinny oxblood jeans or trousers from a made in the USA brand like James, J Brand, or 7 for All Mankind
- All of your most gypset-esque accessories (try Mango-tree bangles or this handmade bangle from Etsy)
- A vintage scarf...psst...there will be a special Egypt post on the magic of scarves very soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here is a vintage one from Etsy to get you started.
- Vintage black leather jacket (optional)
P.S. I'm baaaack! I missed you all very much, and there is much more to come...