- Clutch is 1960s vintage from Bellissima Vintages on Etsy (only $21.50!)
- Jeans are made in the USA by J Brand.
- Shoes and heels are vintage Life Stride and there is actually more than one version of this same combo in various vintage Etsy shops-- a search for "vintage brocade pumps" is worth it, I promise.
- Ring is handcrafted from recycled 14k gold with black onyx and pearl details. Available from Fernando Jewelry on Etsy.
I'm loving the Baroque look that has been in all of the fall fashion spreads, and lucky for us, it's easy to achieve while remaining fair and kind. The brocade velvet jeans by J Brand are by far my favorite way to wear the trend-- they have officially been added to my list of fall must-haves (and must-save-fors). I tried on a pair during Fashion's Night Out in Georgetown last week, and was amazed to discover that up close, they really are jeans with velvet magically lasered on, and they are super stretchy and comfortable.
Lastly, if you're not into crazy pants and looking for subtler ways to wear this trend, Etsy has an endless supply of options worth exploring.
- Antique/vintage Baroque drop earrings, possibly 19th century, available from Artifact Vintage on Etsy.
- Vintage Weiss pearl and rhinestone drop earrings from All You Want is Here Today on Etsy.
- Pumps are vintage 80s available from Etsy.
- Fabric Wrapped Jewelry Box With Wood Trim, vintage 1970's, Made In Italy and available from Turner Vintage on Etsy.
Psst...want more Fair Vanity? Follow me over on Bloglovin'