There are infinite ways to wear a white t-shirt, but I've limited this post to three different looks that I'd like to try this fall. The first look incorporates the abstract graphic prints we've seen coming down the runways for the last few seasons with a stunning African print pencil skirt. An edgey cuff and earrings complete the look.
- White t-shirt (used throughout) is made using fair labor standards
- Earrings are fair trade and made sustainably from discarded camel bone.
- Pencil skirt is fair trade
- Cuff is fair trade and made from recycled brass
- Booties are vegan
This next look is my version of polished (with an edge). The necklace and shoes guarantee you'll look prim and proper in spite of the lipstick red jeans, especially if you button up the blazer. Add a statement ring and you're good to go.
- Necklace is vintage from Etsy and only seven bucks!
- Ring is handmade of sustainable materials using fair labor from East Africa.
- Jeans are made in the USA
- Blazer is made in the USA
No prepster (prep + hipster?) should ever be without their trusty white t-shirt, right? This last look is inspired by the floral embroidered pieces I keep seeing from Balmain, Dolce + Gabbanna, and many others this season. In keeping with my promise, I can't link to examples because none of them incorporate the fair elements of style, but those awesome shoes are 100% vegan and much more affordable, anyway.
- Wolf ring is made of recycled gold in the USA
- Blazer is vintage from Etsy
- Necklace is fair trade and made of recycled brass
- Trousers are made in the USA
- Hat is fair trade by Pachacuti
- Shoes are vegan
Psst...want more Fair Vanity? Follow me over on Bloglovin'