It's not too late to embrace this fun summer trend, my friends, and there are plenty of fair trade, made in the USA, and handmade options available to choose from.
- Brocade shorts are made by Sessun, whose designer "uses organic fibres and fair trade crops wherever possible."
- Black and white scenic printed shorts are handmade in the USA by Shop Chant on Etsy
- Blue plaid shorts are made by upcycling old fabrics, so each pair is one of a kind, by ReLuxe
- African print blue tailored short are fair trade by Fair + True
- Sequined tank is made with organic cotton by Edun and available from Juno and Jove. Edun is the line started by Bono, and they describe themselves as a global fashion brand working toward long-term commitments to develop ethical trade in Africa and emerging nations. Their designs support efforts to increase earth-friendly practices worldwide.
- Chiffon top is made in the USA by American Apparel
- Sandals are vegan and made of recycled faux suede by Olsen Haus